Garmin is changing the course of aviation yet again! Introducing the GTN 650 “next generation” touchscreen avionics. This panel-mount unit is certified and approved for installation in hundreds of makes and models of general aviation aircraft. The GTN 650 has GPS/NAV/COM capabilities and new features like intuitive touchscreen operation, graphical flight planning, victor airway and high-altitude jet route navigation, remote transponder, SafeTaxi® and more.
- Menu-driven interface on color LCD touchscreen display
- Shows moving map, airways and approaches
- GPS WAAS-certified to Gamma-3 approach capability
- Available built-in GPS/ILS/VOR/LOC and glideslope capabilities
- Graphical flight planning (including airway navigation)
- VHF COM transceiver: 8.33 or 25 kHz channel spacing
- Optional lightning, weather, traffic and TAWS-A and B terrain alerting
- SafeTaxi® airport diagrams
Official Garmin GTN Introduction and Training
Ground Trainer Softwares
GTN/GDU 620 PC Trainer
The GTN/GDU 620 PC Trainer simulates the behavior of the GTN avionics interface and provides you with a safe, on-the-ground environment to learn the basic operation of the system. This trainer application operates on Windows® Vista and later (Mac® operating systems are not supported).